Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Medjugorje - Our Lady's December 2nd, 2009 Message to Mirjana

Hello, everyone!

Below is the official English version of Our Lady's December 2nd message to Mirjana. This is a message for unbelievers, and should be read with that context in mind. This message is brought to us by Steve and Ana Shawl, of Medjugorje Web


Sincerely,

Erik Haan
Medjugorje Book Reviews










"Dear children. At this time of preparation and joyful expectation I, as a mother, desire to point you to what is the most important, to your soul. Can my Son be born in it? Is it cleansed by love from lies, arrogance, hatred and malice? Above all else does your soul love God as your Father and does it love your fellow brother in Christ? I am pointing you to the way which will raise your soul to a complete union with my Son. I desire for my Son to be born in you. What a joy that would be for me as mother. Thank you."






No comments:

Post a Comment