Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2007

How Can I Make This Interesting?


My intent in creating this blog is to spread the messages given to us by the Virgin Mary at Medjugorje, leading us back to her son Jesus.

It's important I take up my cross and spread these messages but, coming from an online marketing background and realizing this information is readily available elsewhere, I'd like to make this blog an interesting place you'll want to come back to regularly.

Please, if you have any thoughts on what would interest you enough to check back here, feel free to drop me an e-mail at haan.erik@gmail.com or respond through a comment on this blog.


Today I share with you a map to show you where in the world these events are taking place. Medjugorje is located in Bosnia Hercegovina.


God Bless!
Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment