Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Medjugorje Book Reviews

Hello again, everyone!

I just returned from my honeymoon - I married my girlfriend of 10 years October 16th - and I'm about to unveil a new format for this blog and my email newsletters!

The new blog, as you can already see, is titled "Medjugorje Book Reviews". I plan to read all of the books available about the reported apparitions of the Virgin Mary in Medjugorje. This is an exercise to fulfill my own desire to learn as much about these reported apparitions as I can, but also to inform all of you out there about which resources are the best and how they can improve your own understanding of the apparitions and your spiritual life.

I won't really be sticking only to books, either. This is a multimedia world and I also plan to check out the Internet videos and DVDs out there, too.

I hope my blog will become a hub for those looking for the best resources on the reported apparitions.

I'm currently in the midst of reading my first book and will have a review in the coming days!


Sincerely,

Erik Haan
Medjugorje Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment