Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Medjugorje - Our Lady's Christmas 2009 Messages to the World

A belated Merry Christmas to all of you!

I hope your Christmas was healthy, happy, and gave you an opportunity to reflect on what this holy day means for you. I encourage you to take at least one quiet moment in the midst of all of the traveling, opening presents, and catching up with friends and family to meditate upon how God loved us so much he gave us His only Son so we could be forgiven for our sins.

Below you will find the official English translations of Our Lady's December 25th messages to the world, as given to us by the Information Center in Medjugorje, via Steve and Ana Shawl of Medjugorje Web. And yes, I did mean to type "messages" (plural) because we now have access to the annual Christmas message to Jakov Colo (one of the visionaries), in addition to the regular monthly messages received by Marija Pavlovic.


Enjoy!

Erik Haan
Medjugorje Book Reviews





Our Lady's Monthly Message (through Marija):




“Dear children! On this joyful day, I bring all of you before my Son, the King of Peace, that He may give you His peace and blessing. Little children, in love share that peace and blessing with others. Thank you for having responded to my call.”






Our Lady's Annual Christmas Message (through Jakov):




“Dear children!  All of this time in which God in a special way permits me to be with you, I desire to lead you on the way that leads to Jesus and to your salvation. My little children, you can find salvation only in God and therefore, especially on this day of grace with little Jesus in my arms, I call you to permit Jesus to be born in your hearts. Only with Jesus in your heart can you set out on the way of salvation and eternal life. Thank you for having responded to my call.”


No comments:

Post a Comment