Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Medjugorje - Our Lady's November 2nd, 2010 Message Through Mirjana

Hello, everyone.

Below is the official English version of Our Lady's November 2nd message, as given through the visionary Mirjana. This message comes to us from the Information Center in Medjugorje, via Steve and Ana Shawl of Medjugorje Web.


Sincerely,

Erik Haan
Medjugorje Book Reviews



"Dear children; With motherly perseverance and love I am bringing you the light of life to destroy the darkness of death in you. Do not reject me, my children. Stop and look within yourselves and see how sinful you are. Be aware of your sins and pray for forgiveness. My children, you do not desire to accept that you are weak and little, but you can be strong and great by doing God's will. Give me your cleansed hearts that I may illuminate them with the light of life, my Son. Thank you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment