Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Medjugorje - Our Lady's March 18th, 2011 Annual Apparition to Mirjana

You're probably used to receiving the monthly message for us, from Our Lady of Medjugorje, as given through the visionary Mirjana Dragicevic Soldo. What you may not know is that in 1982, when Our Lady gave the last of her daily apparitions to Mirjana, she imparted upon her the last of 10 secrets and promised Mirjana she would appear to her March 18th of every year.

Here is this year's annual message:

"Dear children! I am with you in the name of the greatest Love, in the name of dear God, who has come close to you through my Son and has shown you real love. I desire to lead you on the way of God. I desire to teach you real love so that others may see it in you, that you may see it in others, that you may be a brother to them and that others may see a merciful brother in you. My children, do not be afraid to open your hearts to me. With motherly love, I will show you what I expect of each of you, what I expect of my apostles. Set out with me. Thank you." 

     

- Message from Our Lady to Mirjana, March 18, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment