Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Few Things I Would Like to Point Out

My hope is to make this blog a resource for those seeking some additional information about Medjugorje. I am currently using the blog to be a metaphorical microphone for the Virgin Mary's messages to humanity, but there are also some features of this blog you will not find at the official Medjugorje Web site.

First of all, I have some Medjugorje videos. If you look at the right side of the page, you will see some video thumbnails served by YouTube. If pictures speak a thousand words, I think videos tell the whole story. While I don't have control over the selection of the videos displayed on this blog (YouTube serves the videos based upon keywords I enter into a search algorithm) I think most - if not all - of the videos are relevant. Here's an old 20/20 report from the 1980s, soon after the apparitions began:



Secondly, there are links to books about Medjugorje and other helpful stuff. Again, this is on the right side of the blog. Check it out. There's a link to the official Medjugorje Web site and even a link to e-mail a prayer to the Virgin Mary!


Third, there are ads being served by Google. I generate revenue if you click on the links. My hope (maybe it's a pipe dream but I hope not) is to drive enough revenue from the ads that I can devote my entire workday to spreading the Medjugorje messages.


Additionally, the appearance of this page is helping to spread the word about the Medjugorje apparitions because it is providing links back to the official Medjugorje Web site. This helps that Web site get ranked higher in Google search results!

And so will your traffic, so keep visiting! I'll try to post fresh content regularly to keep you coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment