Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ivan Dragicevic Will Be in My Hometown this Weekend!


I just checked the speaking schedule for Ivan Dragicevic (he's one of the Medjugorje visionaries) and he will be at the Marian Community Center in my hometown of Medway, Massachusetts this Saturday, November 3rd!

I attended two of Ivan's speaking engagements last year, and I can tell you they are very moving. There is a recitation of the Rosary, followed by the daily apparition to Ivan. It is so powerful to be in the building for this. The night ends with a Mass and then a talk by Ivan about the evening's message and his experiences as a visionary for the past 26 years.

I plan to attend and will give a report Sunday morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment