Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Medjugorje - Our Lady's April 25th, 2010 Message (through Marija)

Hello, everyone!

Below you will find the official English version of Our Lady's April 25th, 2010 message to us, given through the visionary Marija. This message is brought to us from the Information Center in Medjugorje, via Steve and Ana Shawl of Medjugorje Web.


Faith,

Erik Haan
Medjugorje Book Reviews





“Dear children! At this time, when in a special way you are praying and seeking my intercession, I call you, little children, to pray so that through your prayers I can help you to have all the more hearts be opened to my messages. Pray for my intentions. I am with you and I intercede before my Son for each of you. Thank you for having responded to my call.”


No comments:

Post a Comment