Our Lady of Medjugorje has appeared to six visionaries since 1981, telling us God exists, and that we need to return to a life of prayer. She has told them these will be her last apparitions on Earth.

This blog is here to help you live a the full, holy, and enriching life Our Lady says God wants us to live, by providing you with reviews of books related to the apparitions and messages.

Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Passion of the Christ

My wife put out our copy of The Passion of the Christ, in preparation for Good Friday. It has become a tradition for me to watch it each Good Friday, and she'll be joining me this year, in watching it together for the first time since we saw it in a movie theater years ago.

For those who have never seen it or have not seen it in a while, I recommend purchasing a copy from Amazon.com and adding this to your library. I've found watching this on Good Friday to be a great way to set the tone for the weekend and remember what Jesus endured for me.

Erik Haan
Medjugorje Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment